Becca Ritchie, Candidate for REA President at WEA Rally for ample funding in Olympia. #McCleary
✅ Utilizing 2-way 21st century communication tools to create a positive REA community and safe places for members to interact.
- Vibrate Facebook presence.
- Videos to communicate information featuring members.
✅ Acting in solidarity with unions.
- Standing with district classified unions.
- Increased communication with surrounding education associations.
- Sharing resources provided by WEA and NEA to our members.
✅ Supporting ALL members.
- Classroom Educators
- Recognizing challenges and designing plans to address the needs of: Nurses, Counselors, Psychologists, Spec Ed, Art and Music, Librarians, ELL, SLP, OT, PT, CTE, ART, ELD, Ifs and Facilitators.
✅ Educating, organizing, activating, and uniting our communities.
- Sharing what is going right in our classroom to shift the narrative around public schools.
Susan DuFresne, Candidate for Primary Elementary Executive Board Member at Renton School Board Meeting, speaking on behalf of students against toxic testing.