✅ Utilizing 2-way 21st century communication tools to create a positive REA community and safe places for members to interact.
- Vibrate Facebook presence.
- Videos to communicate information featuring members.
✅ Acting in solidarity with unions.
- Standing with district classified unions.
- Increased communication with surrounding education associations.
- Sharing resources provided by WEA and NEA to our members.
✅ Supporting ALL members.
- Classroom Educators
- Recognizing challenges and designing plans to address the needs of: Nurses, Counselors, Psychologists, Spec Ed, Art and Music, Librarians, ELL, SLP, OT, PT, CTE, ART, ELD, Ifs and Facilitators.
✅ Educating, organizing, activating, and uniting our communities.
- Sharing what is going right in our classroom to shift the narrative around public schools.